Time- 30 minutes
- One and half tablespoons olive oil
- One white onion
- One tomato
- Four corn tortillas, julienned
- Eight cloves garlic
- Four fresh jalapeno peppers
- One-quart chicken broth
- Eight ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- One avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
How to make it-
At first, preheat oven to 400 degrees and put tortilla strips on a baking sheet, then bake in preheated oven about 5 minutes.
Take a large saucepan over medium heat and cook garlic, onion and jalapenos in olive oil about 4 minutes. Put chicken broth, chicken, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper on it and cook it well. Later add avocado, cilantro and sprinkle with tortilla strips to serve.