BAGEL PASTRY RECIPE
1 cup warm water
1 cup warm milk
Half tea glass oil
100-125 gr melted butter
2 tablespoon vinegar (apple or grape vines do not notice)
1 truffle powder sugar
1 pack dry yeast (10 gr)
5 cups of flour
Cheddar cheese, sausage, etc.
For the above
2 tablespoon molasses (do not notice mulberry or grape) and 5-6 tablespoon water mixture,
Sesame (If you do not have roasted sesame seeds, take white sesame seeds in a pan and stir them for a few minutes)
First mix the liquids and add this warm mixture of dry yeast. And then the process does not last until the yeast is melted. Then I will slowly add the una in small quantities. Let’s get a soft dough. Let the mixture rest for 1 hour. Then cut the pieces from the dough into tangerine-sized pieces and roll them. Open the dough with your hand and put the material you want into it. Add cheddar, sausage or cheese or make it simple according to your choice. Fold the dough into the rafters. Let’s find the melted mixture and then let it all get thirsty and the ointment one by one. Let’s ferment this way for about half an hour. I cook in a 190 degree preheated oven until I get a good grill.
Important Key Point in the yeast dough
– The water is warm and not too hot.
– the dough will be very well kneaded and smooth.
– the dough will be fermented until it is at least 2 times larger in size.
– Shape it, and the tray yeast will definitely be.
– After pounding, put a tray or cover of the same size on the porcupines and wait 5-10 minutes.