Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking
Meals in which meat and vegetables are used together can be very satisfying and nutritious in both winter and summer months. Therefore, we have prepared a recipe that will satisfy you in terms of nutrition and nourishment. Using a combination of chickens and broccoli, you can bring out an extremely healthy and light snack. More over, all you need to do is to read the following article on Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fryrecipe. Let’s start.
- You should choose these chicken breasts from fresh ones.
- You must use 3 scallions but you should use only the white parts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- The ingredients that you will start cooking can be listed as chicken with the scallion whites, sugar, sesame oil, sherry and soy sauce. You can start cooking them in a medium-sized pot with a low fire. However, you should mix them thoroughly with each other before you start cooking and then leave them at room temperature for 15 minutes. Then put there maining ingredients together. In a largenon-stickpan, perform high-temperature cooking. Finally, you need to add broccoli stems. But after adding these broccoli, stir the pot for approximately 30 seconds. Then add broccoli and chili peppers. Finally add the cornstarch sauce and cook for a while.