- 150 gr margarine,
- 1 cup flour,
- 2 tablespoons starch,
- 1,5 cup powdered sugar,
- 25 gr. vanilla powder,
- 1 lt. milk,
- 2 pieces of mastic gum.
- Melt the margarine,
- Add the flour and starch and stir for 1-2 minutes,
- Add the milk slowly while whisking continuously (use electric mixer if needed),
- When the mixture comes to a simmer, add the sugar, vanilla powder and the mastic gum,
- Continue stirring until the custard thickens,
- Pour the custard into a wet dish,
- Refrigerate for 2 hours,
- Decorate with cinnamon and serve with fresh fruits or ice cream.