Time required – About 40 minutes
- One tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Half cup diced onion
- Half cup diced celery
- Half cup diced carrot
- Two tablespoons melted chicken fat
- Two cooked boneless chicken breast
- Two quarts roasted chicken broth
- Four ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper
How to make it?
Take a large soup pot and melt butter over medium heat, then put carrot, celery, onion, fresh thyme and salt. Add Chicken fat and cook all the ingredients for 5 to 6 minutes. Put roasted chicken broth and egg noodles as well as cooked boneless chicken breast and boil it well. As per your taste, mix salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.