- Yield: For 6 people
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes for preparing and 20 minutes for cooking
Chicken dishes are some of the most preferred dishes, especially in winter. Chicken dishes can be very nutritious. Chicken dishes can be extremely tasty when combined with some sauces. If you want to prepare dinner with chicken dishes, all you have to do is read the rest of our article. Inthe following, you will find detailed information about Chicken Saltimbocca recipe. You can read the rest of the article for more information.
- 6 (3-ounce) chicken cutlets, pounded to evenly flatten
- Salt and freshly finely divided black pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto should be cut so that all partsarefine.
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 tablespoons of fresh and fully organic olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In order to cook such chicken dishes, you must use an oven. Using the oven, you can be sure that the chickens are fully cooked and the sauces mix completely. First you need to heat the oven to 350 degrees. Then place the vegetables in the chicken skin. You have to fold the chickens into small rolls. When doing this, you can leave the front and back of each roll open. Then heat the remaining oil in a heavy skillet.
- We recommend using high temperature when performing this operation. Then cook all theing redient swith chicken for 20 minutes. You can change the materials you will place in the chickens according to your own taste. If you want to use the right ingredients, we recommend that you boil them in advance. In this way, the food will be more delicious.