- 800 g beef tenderloin, chopped,
- 6 potatoes,
- 2 cups of yogurt,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste,
- 1/4 cup boiling water,
- Oil for frying.
- Chop the potatoes as thin as possible and take into a bowl full of water,
- Drain and wash under running water and drain,
- Deep fry the potatoes in hot oil,
- Heat a large pan and add beef, sautee until it looses water and the water is evaporated,
- Add 3-4 tbsps oil and sautee until brown part by part,
- Add salt and pepper, stir and remove from heat,
- For sauce heat 2 tbsps oil in a sauce pan and add tomato paste, sautee until smells good,
- Add water and a little salt, stir and remove from heat.