ivhungry.com strongly believes that you have the right to control the use of your personal information, and that your privacy must be respected.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ivhungry.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by ivhungry.com. It will notify you of the following:
- What information do we collect?
- What do we use your information for?
- How do we protect your information?
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When commenting or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you create an Account, you will provide information, such as your name and email address. If you access the Services through Facebook credentials, we may automatically collect certain information, such as your name, picture, and email address. We will use all information available through Facebook in accordance with Facebook’s policies and your preferences selected through Facebook. As permitted by law, we may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, when we feel such information is important. You may unsubscribe from these messages through your Account settings, although we reserve the right to contact you even if you unsubscribe when we believe it is necessary in connection with the Services, such as for Account recovery purposes.
What do we use your information for?
We will not use personal information that you provide to us in a manner inconsistent with the purposes for which you provided it to us.
We may use your information for;
- We may use the information you provide about yourself or others to fulfill requests for our publications, products or services, to respond to inquiries about offerings and to offer other products, programs or services that may be of interest.
- We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our publications and websites, and to enable us to customize your Internet experience. We also may use this information to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
- We sometimes use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have won one of our contests or sweepstakes, when we make changes to subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter, or to contact you about your account.
How do we protect your information?
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We use reasonable security measures to store and maintain personally identifying information so as to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by unauthorized parties while it is under our control.We use secure socket layer (“SSL”) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as payment information, over the Internet.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal or other data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.