Time for preparation: 30 minutes
- Fresh shredded mushroom (6-7 cups)
- 1 chopped onion (medium size)
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- Dried thyme measuring ½ teaspoon
- Butter (2-3 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons of garlic (according to taste)
- Cayenne pepper (one pinch) and one teaspoon of black pepper to taste
- Cheese (optional)
- 1 cup low fat cream
- 1 can of diluted chicken broth
How to prepare?
You can prepare this soup within half an hour and it tastes really good because of its amazing flavor. All you need is take a saucepan and combining all the mentioned ingredients, let it boil at low flame for the perfect flavor. You can even add some cheese if you wish to give a twist to the taste.