Time- About 1 hour and 50 minutes
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- One cup chopped carrots
- Seven cups chopped tomato
- One tablespoon white sugar
- Two teaspoons sea salt and dried basil
- Three tablespoons butter and flour
- One can chicken broth
- One cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Half teaspoon celery salt and black pepper
How to make it?
Boil the onions, tomatoes and carrots over medium heat for 30 minutes in a large pot, then add chicken broth, sugar, and salt.
Take a small pot over medium heat to melt butter and whisk in the flour and add milk until becoming smooth. Cook it about 5 minutes, then stir milk mixture in the large pot. Mix basil, garlic powder, celery salt and black pepper and cook it about 50 minutes on low heat.