- Yield: For 8 people
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes for preparing and 30 minutes for cooking
Soups are one of the most preferred foods especially in winter months. In this article, we will introduce one of the highly nutritious soups. There is a high proportion of vegetables in the soup you will see in our article. If you want to have a vegetable soup and you want the soup to become not only a snack, but also a main meal, you will really like this recipe. To learn more about the Garden Vegetable Soup recipe, you can read the rest of our article.
- 4 tablespoons totally organic and fresh olive oil
- About 3 leeks should be used in a chopped manner. However, only the white parts of these leeks will be included in the tariff.
- 2 tablespoons finely grated garlic
- Kosher salt
- 2 medium-sized carrots are required. These carrots will be used after they are turned into small round pieces.
- 2 small pieces of potatoes
- Green beans will be used. But it is necessary to divide it into several small pieces. Beans in small pieces will be included in the tariff.
- 2 quarts chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 pieces of small tomatoes and salted tomatoes
- Corn completely peeled on the out side
- About half of a spoon of black pepper
- Fresh parsley leaves chopped up to quarter of a grain
- About half of a lemon should be used.
Olive oil, leek, and garlic should be cooked in a medium-sized pot first. Then the carrots, beans, and potatoes will be added to the tariff. The temperature must be increased during this time. After the mixture starts to boil, tomatoes, corn, and spices will be added. Then the product will be cooked for 30 minutes.