- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking
During the summer we often prefer to eat low-calorie and refreshing foods. Such foods will make us feel younger and more vigorous especially during the summer months. Therefore, vegetables and rice foods are frequently consumed during the summer months. Today we will give you a very important recipe. If you are curious about the details of Healthy Cauliflower Rice recipe, we recommend that you read the rest of our article.
- 1 large head cauliflower should be divided into 1-inch florets.
- 3 tablespoons of organic and fresh olive oil
- Finely chop a medium-sized onion and make it ready.
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Divide the lemon in half and squeeze it so that only one half of the juice is removed. Then you will use this lemon juice.
To prepare this dish, first you need to cut and separate the parts of the cauliflower formed from the flower. You need to completely root out. Because the root will certainly not be included in this dish. You need to cut the flower parts of the cauliflower into small pieces with the help of a food processor. This makes it easier to mix rice and cauliflower. The final appearance of the mixture should resemble couscous. You will need to continue disassembling and mixing until you reach this image. You need to heat the products in a medium pan. After cooking the product for about a minute, you must add the onions to the pan. Then continue to cook the products in the pan with stirring for about eight minutes. Add the latest cauliflowers. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.