- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes for preparing
Especially in the summer months, it is easy to combine different vegetables and discover different flavors with new combinations. Therefore, in the summer months this type of different dishes are preferred. If you are looking for a recipe that is both satisfying and can be prepared in a very practical way, you will love the Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits recipe. This recipe is very healthy because it contains onions. Onions help strengthen your immune system, and you are more easily protected from diseases.
- 3/4 cup instant grits
- Kosher salt and organic black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, but it should be cut into small pieces.
- 3 tablespoons should use butter but this butter should be melted first.
- 1 1/4 pounds of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, plus wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley but must be chopped quite thickly. It is necessary to obtain round shapes when chopping.
First you need to boil approximately 3 cups of water in a fully enclosed pot. Then you should mix the ingredients such as grits, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper into the water. You should then continue stirring for 5 minutes. You should add parmesan and 1 tablespoon butter ingredients to this pot. Finally, you should put the remaining ingredients in the same pot and mix well. You can use garlic yogurt when serving this product. For this, you need to cut the garlic into small pieces. These two dishes will fit perfectly with each other. Definitely recommend