- Yield: For 6 to 8 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking
Especially in winter, soups are preferred by many people. Because drinking soup is both very practical and very satisfying. The fact that soup recipes are nutritious also helps to strengthen your immune system in winter. Many soup recipes are usually served with lemon. In this way, you will have the chance to meet the necessary vitamins and minerals by drinking soup. If you want to learn more about Lentil Soup Recipe, you can read the rest of our article.
- 2 tablespoons of organic and fresh olive oil
- 1 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1/2 piece of finely chopped carrot
- Finely chopped celery of 1/2 cup size
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound of lentils, must necessarily be soaked.
- 1 cup of tomatoes finely chopped and grated
- 2 quarts chicken or vegetable broth
- Freshly thinned coriander of 1/2 teaspoon size
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground toasted cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grains of paradise
Large 6-quart Dutch oven is required. Place onion, carrot, celery, salt, and sweat into this tray. First you need to cook these ingredients. You should cook these ingredients until the onions reach a pinkish color. Then you should add lentils, tomatoes, broth, coriander, cumin, and grains of paradise into this tray. When you add these materials, you need to increase the temperature. This should then be cooked for approximately 35-40 minutes. Ingredients must be cooked enough to become a puree. It should also be served hot after cooking. You can serve this meal alone. The food is quite hearty. It can also be an excellent alternative to snacks.