- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking
Pastas made with Fettuccine Alfredo sauce have become quite popular recently. Because these types of pasta are both very satisfying and can be prepared in a very practical way. Therefore, if you plan to choose this meal, we recommend that you prepare all the necessary ingredients as soon as possible. The sauce of the dish has more calories than other dish alternatives. Therefore, we do not recommend eating this food during your diet.
- Unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, but this garlic should be used in small pieces.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice is required. For this, you must squeeze lemon.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- You can choose 2 teaspoons flour, large flour packs that can be used multipurpose.
- 1 cup low-fat milk. The fat content of this milk should be approximately 2 percent.
- 12 ounces fresh fettuccine
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Neufchtel or low-fat cream cheese. The fat content of this cheese should be approximately 2 percent.
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- Pepper which is completely fresh and has fine grains
First you need to melt butter. We recommend using a pan for this. For this, we recommend using a medium temperature pan. Then you have to cook garlic and lemon zest ingredients. This cooking time should continue for approximately one minute. Then you can add salt. Neufchatel and parmesan cheese are the ingredients that need to be added later. Fettuccine should also be added later. Finally, you should combine this sauce with boiled pasta.