- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 8 hours for preparing(mostly inactive, by just waiting) and 10 minutes for cooking
As it is known, chicken is one of the products which have a very nutritious structure and can be cooked very economically. If you like chicken dishes, it’s important to make the chicken more delicious. How about marinating the chicken with various sauces? In today’s article, we’ll give you a delicious recipe for Marinated Chicken Breasts. For more information, please read the rest of the article.
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of dried herbs, like thyme, oregano, rosemary, or crumbled bay leaf
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mustard, whole grain or Dijon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons red wine as an option
- 1 to 2 teaspoon onion powder. Of course onion powder is optional because it creates a bitter taste. Therefore, some people may not prefer this.
- 1/4 cup virgin, organic and fresh olive oil
- Kosher salt and organic and fresh black pepper
- 4 chicken breast, but this chicken breast must be absolutely free of bones and skin. Each piece can be approximately 6 ounces in size.
Note that you must first use a plastic bag. In this plastic bag you will have to mix materials such as vinegar, herbs, mustard, powders. In this way, you will prepare a perfect sauce for your meal. Then, before closing this plastic bag, you have to add all the ingredients here. You should use an oven during the cooking process. Continue to heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. You should continue cooking for about 15 minutes. In this way, the transaction will be completed in a very short time.