Time- Around 50 minutes
- Two cups chopped onions
- One pound sliced mushrooms
- Four tablespoons unsalted butter
- Two cups chicken broth
- Two teaspoons dried dill weed and lemon juice
- One tablespoon paprika and soy sauce
- One cup milk
- Three tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Half cup sour cream
- One teaspoon salt and black pepper
How to make it-
Put a large pot over medium heat and melt the butter, then add onions and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Add the soy sauce, paprika, broth and drill and cook for 15 minutes.
Take a small bowl to whisk the milk with flour, then pour this into the large pot and mix it well. Add the lemon juice, parsley, sour cream, salt and black pepper. Blend it over low heat about 4 minutes.