- 4 eggs,
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar,
- 200 ml. of vegetable oil (1 cup),
- 1 cup of orange juice,
- 1 teacup of milk (110 ml.),
- 2 grated orange peel,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 2 packet of baking powder (10 + 10 grams).
- 3 cups of all purpose flour (the cup size is: 200 ml.).
Firstly, preheat the oven at 180°C.
Mix the eggs and sugar in a deep bowl until foamy.
Add the vegetable oil, milk, orange juice and the vanilla and mix.
Add the baking powder, the flour and the grated orange peel and mix well.
Pour the cake mixture in a greased round pyrex and spread.
Then bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180°C.
While baking, do not open the cover of the oven.
After checking the cake with a toothpick, take it out from the oven and leave it to cool.
When it gets cool enough, serve.
If you do not have orange juice, you can use milk instead of orange juice.