- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes for cooking
If you love meat dishes and therefore want to prefer meat-intensive dishes, you will really like the recipe we offer in this article. In today’s article, you will realize how perfectly different types of vegetables are in harmony with pork. In this way, you will have the chance to enrich your dinner plate with excellent snacks when you cook meat. If you would like to take advantage of these alternatives, the rest of our article may be useful to you.
- 1 pound small fingerling potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, these garlic also need to be divided into small pieces.
- Kosher salt
- 4 1/2-inch-thick pork loin chops. But they must be completely free of bones. (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon virgin and olive oil made in organic way
- 1 red onion is required, but it is also important that it is large. Also this onion must be cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 Granny Smith apples. These apples are also cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
You have to cut the potatoes into small pieces. These materials should then be boiled. Then the ingredients should be cooked for 15 minutes. This will soften the potatoes and cook them well. But pork must also be sauced in detail. It is possible to sauce pork using sage. Don’t forget to find both parts of pork in the sauce in detail. Then, onions and apples should be cooked and served. This will result in an extremely harmonious and delicious meal presentation. Also use olive oil in the presentation.