- Yield: For 8 people
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes in total for cooking and maybe additional 10 minutes for preparation
Recently, snacks with high nutritional value, which are truly delicious, have become very valuable. Therefore, it is quite a luxury to be able to cook such healthy snacks at home. It is even possible to place this luxury in the middle of your life. If you want to overcome your hunger if you’re healthy snacks every time you’re craving dessert for a long time in your life, the details about Health Sweet Potato Oatmeal Muffins recipe can really be very useful to you. Read the rest of this article.
- One of the most important features of this recipe is that it is absolutely gluten free. Therefore, other materials we will use will have this feature. 2 different cups gluten free rolled oats gluten-free oats ground into a flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder should be used.
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon. You also need a certain amount of spices to use during service.
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato. It’s really important to have dessert. Remember that you have to find this kind of potato.
- 1 cup of milk of choice. But low-fat milk will always be better.
- 1 flax egg can sub for 1 large egg if not vegan
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp almond butter
To make about 10 or 12 muffins, a large tray must be used. For this, if you need to buy baking tray do not forget to buy. Then the tray should be heated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix all ingredients with blender. Then place these ingredients in the baking sheets and bake them to form a muffin.