- 1 potato,
- 2 carrots,
- 1 cup canned peas,
- 3 pickled gherkins,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup strained yogurt,
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise,
- Black pepper.
- Peel and dice the potatoes and carrots,
- Take them into a sauce pan, add enough water to pass over them and simmer until tender,
- Boil the egg in a separate pan,
- Strain the cooked potatoes and carrots and wait until they cool down,
- Peel the egg and chop it into cubes,
- Dice gherkin pickles,,
- Put potatoes, carrots, peas, pickled gherkins, egg, yogurt, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well,
- Set aside the mixture in the refrigerator, let it rest for 1 hour and serve cold.