- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes for preparing, 30 minutes for cooking
Portions of pastas are very tasty dishes that have spread to international cuisine thanks to Italians. Many people prefer pasta as a main course. When combined with different sauces and aperitifs, the pasta can be presented in a very elegant way. In addition, pasta is really suitable for people who want a hearty meal. If you want to know the details of Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs recipe, all you have to do is read the rest of our article!
- You should use approximately medium size spaghetti.
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons should use olive oil. But this oil should be quite organic and virgin. In this way, the food becomes more delicious.
- You should use 2 stalks celery. The material should be thoroughly separated into small pieces.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium carrot, should be roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, should be roughly chopped
- 6 cloves should be garlic, cut into small pieces or planed.
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves. Must be thoroughly washed.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
Use ingredients such as carrots, onions, garlic, and olive oil first. Place these ingredients in the oven tray after spreading non-stick paper. Then mix extra ingredients such as ground beef. You should then cook the meat until it becomes solid. Afterwards, you should use olive oil and vegetable paste to prepare sauce for dinner. Put these ingredients together and grind them thoroughly. Also add spices into the bowl. Mix the sauce and pasta thoroughly