- Yield: For 8 people
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes for preparation and 3 hours and 45 minutes for cooking or for inactive period
As it is known, it can be quite difficult to find creative recipes especially on special days like Thanksgiving. Besides meal recipes, it can be extremely difficult to find a really impressive dessert recipe. A dessert made especially of pumpkin can be highly aesthetic. What’s more, if you’re looking for a dessert with a Thanksgiving theme, you might really like it. That’s why in our article today we will give you a very important dessert recipe. If you want to learn more about Vegan Pumpkin Pie recipe, you can read the rest of our article.
- Cooking spray is very important and is essential for a truly successful cake.
- 1 1/2 c. pecans
- 2/3 c. old fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp. packed brown sugar, if you prefer not to use white sugar.
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil needs to be thoroughly melted. But it is absolutely important that it is completely cold.
- 1 (15-oz.) Can pumpkin puree
- 1 c. coconut milk It is really important that the sugar content is low and it is completely organic.
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar, if you prefer not to use brown you can use white.
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract. In this way, the flavor and aroma of your dessert will really increase.
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon. It is really important that it is organic and fresh.
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
Preparation Process: Cooking is carried out at a temperature of 375 degrees. Add pecans, oats, sugar, and salt and cook. Cooking is done for 15 minutes.