- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for the inactive period
As it is known, many different types of cookies are loved by many people. Because many different types of cookies can become perfect snacks for many people. If you want to try different types of cookies as a snack, we will give you a great recipe in today’s article. This will be a completely vegan recipe. In this way, both vegans and other people will benefit from this recipe. For more information, please read our Healthy No Bake Unicorn Cookies recipe.
- 3/4 cup coconut flour. In our previous recipes, we have stated that you should especially prefer multi-purpose flour varieties. But if you want this recipe to produce the result you really want, you need to use coconot flour.
- 2 cups of smooth cashew butter. But remember that it should
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup. This is also an important ingredient.
- 1-2 tbsp sprinkles of choice
Preparation Process: You can start by placing the baking tray on a flat surface. When making this cookie, it is very important to get colors like unicorn motifs. Therefore, this needs to be paid attention. Otherwise, the name of the cookie may lose its meaning and this recipe can become an ordinary recipe like the others.
Coconut flour and cashew butter ingredients in a large bowl you need to bring together. Then you have to create small balls. In order to create these small balls perfectly, it is really important that the flour content in the mixture is sufficient. So you have to pay attention to this detail.
Then it becomes possible to consume these small pieces.