Time- Around 40 minutes
- One chopped onion
- Six cups cubed seeded watermelon
- Two chopped cucumbers and red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Two tablespoons olive oil and minced ginger
- Half chopped jalapeno pepper
- Three tablespoons honey and chopped mint
- 20 small mint leaves
- Half cup pineapple juice
How to make it-
At first take out 20 small pieces of watermelon for garnish. Put remaining watermelon, red bell peppers, cucumbers, onion, lemon juice, olive oil, jalapeno pepper, mint, ginger, honey, and pineapple juice into a blender and blend it well for about 30 seconds.
Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate for one hour. Serve each bowl with chunks of take out watermelon pieces and 2 small mint leaves.