For the dough;
- 125 grams of margarine or butter (room temperature),
- 1/2 teacup of vegetable oil,
- 1 teacup of granulated sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 2,5 cups of all-purpose flour,
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 1 coffee spoon of baking powder.
For the syrup;
- 1 cup of milk,
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
The cup is: 200 ml.
The teacup size: 110 ml.
Process of Fudgy Brownie Cookies Recipe
For the syrup, cook the milk and granulated sugar by stirring until the sugar dissolved. (not boil)
For the dough, mix the butter, vegetable oil, granulated sugar and the egg in a bowl by your hands.
Add the cocoa powder and baking powder into the mixture and mix.
Add the flour gradually and get a soft but not sticky dough.
Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough and roll them in the palm of your hand.
Place the cookies in to the greased tray.
Bake them into the preheated oven to 180°C until they burst.
Dip the cookies into the milk syrup and place them into the plate.
Pour the syrup left on the cookies.
At the end, leave the brownie cookies for at least 1 hour to cool and serve.
You can get 28 cookies with this recipe and it can be changed according to the size of the dough balls.