- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes in total, approximately 30 minutes for cooking and 10 minutes for preparation
Especially in winter, cookies with tea and coffee can be a perfect pair. Therefore, the habit of making cookies at home has recently increased in many people. If you are in search of delicious cookie recipes, you should read the rest of our article as soon as possible. Read more about Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
- You need to use multi-purpose flour up to 2 cups. If the flour rate is low, you can increase or decrease the flour according to your own initiative.
- You must use one egg. It is really important that the egg is fresh.
- You will use salt and sugar. Both of these materials should be 1/2 teaspoon in size.
- Using vanilla will help make your cookies much more delicious. Therefore, you should try using vanilla.
- You could also use 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips. In this way, you can make chocolate chips appear from the outside of your cookies.
In order to make these cookies beautifully, you must first heat the oven. Be sure to heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can then start preparing the ingredients.
All you have to do is mix flour, baking soda and salt ingredients and keep them separate. But it is often difficult to mix these ingredients. We recommend using a hand blender.
Then you have to mix the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar. When this mixture becomes homogeneous, you can combine all of the mixtures.
Other materials should be added in turn. After the dough is thoroughly kneaded, the cookies should be cut into small pieces. It will be enough to bake the cookies for about 20 minutes.