- Yield: For 6 people
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes for preparation and 4 minutes for cooking
Especially in the summer months, vegetable meals that are low in calories and therefore considered to be light are frequently consumed. Such vegetable dishes are particularly served in a manner compatible with yogurt or other dairy products. Therefore, we have prepared a perfect recipe for our dear readers. Meet a meal that is a very healthy meal and will be an alternative for those who want to stay fit! With Garlic Sauteed Spinach, you will feel healthier in everyday life. Read our article for Garlic Sauteed Spinach recipe details.
- 1 1/2 pounds small size, fresh and organic spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons of organic and fresh olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic (6 cloves) prepared in small pieces
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh and organic black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Organic and fresh Lemon
- Sea or kosher salt, optional
You need only minutes to prepare this healthy and practical meal. All you need to do is wash and extract the spinach leaves thoroughly. Then you should leave these leaves in water for a while. Then you must cook olive oil, spices, and garlic in a pan to create a sauce. You should then cook the spinach for a short time with the help of steam. This sauce will give your spinach a perfect taste. Finally, you should combine this sauce with spinach. If you wish, you can squeeze lemon on the spinach while serving, or you can perform lemon by placing next to the plate.