- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes for cooking and 15 minutes preparation
As it is known, especially in winter, chicken and rice dishes are often preferred. Because rice and chicken are a perfect match. You will notice that your meal is even more delicious, especially if you use the water produced during the cooking process of the chicken. You can get information about this recipe by reading the rest of our article as soon as possible. Here are the details of the Indian Butter Chicken dish!
- 1 bowl of Greek yogurt
- Squeeze a lemon and use approximately half of the water produced from this lemon
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 tsp. The garam masala needs to be split in half.
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast, but it must be absolutely free of bones and skin. It also needs to be cut into 1 tsp pieces.
- 6 tbsp. butter, should be divided into two.
- 1 large onion, should be broken into small pieces.
- 2 jalapeños, need to be broken into small pieces.
- 1 cinnamon stick
You need to mix yogurt, lemon, turmeric, 1 teaspoon garam masala, and cumin ingredients. After mixing these ingredients, the chicken and toss ingredients should be mixed well together. In order to achieve this, you may need to knead the chicken with sauce in detail. Then you have to wait the chicken with this sauce for about 15 minutes. By this time you will marinate the chicken. Then you need to melt the butter. After melting the butter, you must cook all the ingredients together with the butter.
These are all you need to do in order to have a better meal!