- 1 cup of milk (200 ml.),
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 1 cup of vegetable oil (200 ml.),
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams).
For the top;
- Grated coconut.
Process of Microwave Chocolate Brownie Cake Recipe
To prepare the chocolate brownie cake mixture, mix the milk, granulated sugar, cocoa powder and the vegetable oil by using a mixer in a deep bowl for almost 3 minutes or until homogeneous. Make sure there is no cocoa lumps.
Take a cup of the mixture from it to pour on the cake after baking. Add the eggs, vanilla, flour and the baking powder and mix well.
Then pour the mixture in a greased pan or pyrex suitable for the microwave ovens. Set the microwave oven to the highest baking degree and bake the cake for 8 minutes.
After baking, leave it to get warm. Then when it gets warm enough, pour the sauce on it and leave it for a while. Finally sprinkle some grated coconut on it and serve.