- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes for preparation and 35 minutes for cooking
Potatoes are foods that people of all ages really love. Potatoes contain high amounts of starch and carbohydrates. Therefore, people who are fed with potatoes remain full for a long time. In addition, potatoes are preferred by people who want to have amuscular appearance. Because high levels of carbohydrate nutrition supports muscle mass. In today’s article, we will review Oven “Fries” recipe with you. For more information on the subject, see our article.
- You need to use 3 large baking potatoes. But it is very important that you cut these potatoes to your own shape. The way you cut potatoes is actually quite effective in how potatoes are cooked. Therefore, oval cutting of potatoes is generally recommended. In addition, if your potatoes are fresh, you can put them in the oven with their shells.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil. Other than this oil, you can also use some oil. However, this type of oil is often used in oven operations because it is economical.
- You can add salt at your request.
- Cooking spray. It is known as a spray that makes it easy to handle.
If you want to bake potatoes in the oven, it is really important that the oven has started to warm up as you prepare the ingredients. First of all, switch on the oven and make the necessary adjustments to reach 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Then you need to cut the potatoes as described above. B operation is quite fast and easy. Even a beginner can easily prepare potatoes to bake in the oven. Mix the potatoes thoroughly with a little oil and half a teaspoon of salt. In this way, your potatoes will be sweeter. The potatoes should be cooked for approximately 35 minutes.