- Yield: For 8 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes for preparing and 20 minutes for cooking
Would you like to meet the perfect taste spreading from South America to the world? Especially if you are on a diet and therefore eating healthy and light meal is very important to you, you will really love this meal. Thanks to this meal you will complete the food preparation process in a very short time and you will feel full when you eat this meal. Food is often preferred, especially during the summer months because the food feels fresh.
- 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups of quinoa, rinsed
- 5 pickling cucumbers, peeled, trimmed ends, they should also be cut into quarter pieces.
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 large tomato, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 bunch small parsley Italian parsley leaves
- 2 bunches of small pieces of mint leaves
- 1/2 cup virgin, organic and soft olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- One lemon must be squeezed. The whole water of this lemon will be used.
You should use the water to wash the ingredients and then add a consistency to the salad. You should then mix the pieces you cut into small pieces. You can mix olive oil, salt and spices at this stage. Kinoas will be especially great for people who want to eat in a fit way. Because quinoa helps to burn fat. In addition, materials such as parsley, mint, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and toss should also be added. You can also put ingredients such as avocado or lettuce in the tray before giving the presentation. In this way, you can get a more aesthetic presentation