- Yield: For 6 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking
If you want a healthy snack, how about a vegetable? Carrot is a healthy vegetable that is often preferred especially in winter months. Moreover, when cooked in the oven with the necessary sauces, carrots can become an extremely delicious meal. In today’s article, we will share an excellent recipe, especially for those who want to eat healthily and stay fit. Read more about Roasted Carrots.
- Use 12 carrots. These carrots need to be divided into small round pieces.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or parsley
- 3 teaspoons organic and fresh olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons of black pepper with fresh and coarse grains
You must heat the oven before you start cooking. Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In the meantime, you need to cut the carrots. You need to cut the carrots to be round at a few inches apart. 1 1/2-inch-thick slice in such a way that you need to obtain parts. Then you must mix all of these ingredients using chili, thyme, salt, and olive oil. It is really important that the spices are homogeneously distributed in this sauce. Therefore, you should make sure that you mix well. Then you need to use a sheet pan. You should use a non-stick sheet specially prepared for ovens. Then you have to cook this dish in the oven for 20 minutes.
By using parsley and dill, you can make your carrots more delicious. You can also add yogurt to the dish before serving. This will make the meal lighter. You can then serve a hot meal.