- Yield: For 4 people
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes for preparation and 25 minutes for cooking
Fish dishes are often preferred, especially in winter. Fish dishes are very nutritious and healthy. Therefore, this type of food is often preferred by individuals who want to stay fit. If you want to consume foods that can keep you both healthy and full for a long time, fish dishes can be excellent alternatives. Using an oven instead of a pan provides a very good cooking technique. Because this type of cooking technique does not need to use unnecessary fat. This makes the food lighter. Let’s take a look at the Salmon Baked in Foil recipe in more detail.
- 4 (5 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons fresh and organis olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Fresh black pepper at a certain rate
- 3 tomatoes. These tomatoes should be grated. If you don’t have tomatoes, you can also use drained 2 chopped shallots.
- 2 tablespoons fresh way freshly squeezed lemon juice
As you start preparing meals, you must also heat the oven. You must heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You should then use 2 teaspoons of olive oil. You should mix olive oil with salt and pepper. Then you have to make a nice mix. You need to combine this mixture tomatoes, shallots. You should then add other spices into this mixture. 2 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice, thyme, thyme, salt, and pepper should be added. After adding the other ingredients, you need to cook for about 25 minutes. Your food will reach full consistency within 25 minutes. Have a good meal!